Why Join ISRS?
The International Stereotactic Radiosurgery Society (ISRS) was founded in 1991 as a worldwide non-profit organization of individual members working in the field of stereotactic radiosurgery, and remains the leading professional organisation of its kind. The ISRS encourages interaction among a diverse international community of neurosurgeons, radiation oncologists, medical physicists and other healthcare professionals dedicated to the advancement of stereotactic radiosurgery.
The society is highly committed to promoting the development of this field. The principle objectives of the ISRS are:
- To foster and encourage learning and scientific research on the topics of the brain, extracranial radiosurgery and radiotherapy
- Encourage mutual fellowship, goodwill and scientific collaboration between all physicians and scientists actively involved in the field of stereotactic radiosurgery
- Elevate and sustain the education of all involved in radiosurgery
- Establish and promote high standards for the treatment of patients with radiosurgery
- Encourage the accurate reporting of the results of radiosurgery
- Updated information about the society
- Some of our bimonthly newsletters
- Calls for ISRS Biannual meetings
- Information about ISRS webinars
- News about ISRS endorsed courses
- Much more….
ISRS Follower: Click here to register!